Score one point for each thing you have never done. The lower your score, the more you are a true RV’er!
1. Pulled into a campsite after midnight.
2. Had to pull over to wait for the wind to die down.
3. Almost had a coronary when I saw how much it cost to fill the fuel tank.
4. Plugged my RV into a relatives electric.
5. Considered RVing full time.
6. Been to an RV show or an RV rally.
7. Watched other RVer’s on YouTube.
8. Slept in a WalMart parking lot.
9. Dumped a black water tank.
11. Gone without cell service for more then a couple days.
12. Showered outside.
13. Taken a short stroll at night and been able to see so many stars and the Milky Way.
14. Told silly stories around the campfire.
15. Taken a navy shower.
16. Thought of creative storage ideas.
17. Woken up and been asked to park somewhere else at two in the morning.
18. Taken a last minute trip with no reservations and no particular destination.
19. Cooked a meal while driving.
20. Used the bathroom while driving.
21. Made a new friend while camping.
22. Considered work-camping.
23. Heard of glamping or been called a glamper.
24. Had an ocean view from my bedroom window.
25. Woke up to the sound of a babbling brook that is a few feet away.
26. Cooked and ate all three meals outside.
27. Eaten all meals on paper plates.
28. Created a bucket list of the many places I want to go.
29. Not been able to fit into a parking space in a normal parking lot.
30. Been to a social event at a campground.
31. Felt such a sense of freedom!